Good ideas can come from anywhere and anyone can get involved in Shaped By Us. It's simple to find and follow challenges, or add your own. You can add an idea, comment on ideas or pledge your time, skills, money or materials to a project.
Here is a summary of how it works:
- Add an issue that's important to you and your community.
- Turn an issue into a challenge for people to get involved in.
- Create a challenge and add ideas.
- Vote for your favourite ideas
- Up/download project resources to the challenge "inspiration wall".
- Invite friends to be part of your team and chat to them via 'team talk'
- Pledge time, money, skills or resources (as much or as little as you want).
- Find people with the skills you need to make an idea happen
- Receive important information to your inbox.
- See what open data tells you about your area.
- Search for a challenge in your area or one that matches your interests
- Submit ideas and comment on the ideas of others.
- Share and update your social profile with the community
- Share activity through your social networks (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn).